role and impact of the health insurance market in the u s
Over the years, the health insurance market has become more competitive and, as a result, consumers “…have been offered a greater choice in benefits, cost-sharing arrangements, premiums to match their own experience, and types of insurance products” (Feldstein, 2012, p. 242).
For this assignment, prepare an economic analysis brief that describes the role and impact of the health insurance market in the U.S. healthcare industry to demonstrate an understanding of Module 4. Discuss and synthesize key elements from at least two recent scholarly articles that address one of the following points:
- Determine the performance of the health insurance industry.
- Apply economic models, theories, or assumptions.
- Offer objective methods for attempting to predict future market behavior in response to events, trends, and cycles.
- Assess economic policy recommendations for healthcare stakeholders.
Your analysis should be thoughtful and thorough, well written, and formatted as follows:
- Title page
- Introduction – What is the topic, why is it important, and what are the objectives of your brief?
- Body – What are the key elements of the scholarly articles that support the objectives of your brief? What economic models or concepts apply?
- Conclusion – What are the future implications, policy recommendations, etc.?
- Reference page.
Your paper should be 2 to 3 pages (not including the required title and references pages) in length and conform to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA.